Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WIP Wednesdays

I finished up the last Christmas present (Mia's sweater!) last night. I've also been working on a sock. I haven't been much into sock-knitting lately, but I've suddenly found myself in a sock-knitting mood.

I decided to get back into it with a nice, easy, simple pair of sport-weight socks. I found this self-striping yarn at Knitpicks, and I am loving it! One sock is already completed, and I'm making fantastic progress on the second one:
It's not too incredibly fascinating, but it's what I've got to show you this week! I've decided to start participating in Tami Ami's WIP Wednesdays. There's supposed to be a button you can click, but I can't seem to get it to work! Head on over and check out what everyone else is working on!

10 comments:

  1. ooh those are going to be really pretty - the colours are fab. i'm new to WIP Wednesdays too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool socks! I love how self-striping yarn makes you look like a knitting super star with no effort on your part. :) Can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Knit Picks Felici yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yarn you chose for it! It's such a great colorway of Felici! Thanks for participating in WIPW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colours are great!! Wonderful yarn choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't self-striping yarn fun to knit with? I like the colors of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of that yarn. Looking forward to seeing your progress and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Self striping is so much fun. You really do get a lot of visual bang for the buck.

    ReplyDelete