Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I’ve definitely made some significant amount of knitting progress this week! I’m almost done with my Everlasting Bagstopper- just a few more rows to go, then the handles!

The Monkey socks are looking good as well. I’ve turned the heel on the first sock and started the foot.

I joined a second ball on the Truly Tasha's shawl- it doesn’t look like I’ve made a ton of progress, but I’m definitely moving on it.

Last but not least, I cast on last night for my mother’s birthday gift, a pair of Café Au Lait Mitts. I've just finished knitting the thumb gusset:

This is part of Tami’s Amis WIP Wednesday. Take a look to see what everyone else is working on!

8 comments:

  1. wow you are busy!! i really love the bag stopper - so pretty; and socks are a mystery to me but your's are amazing!!! really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WIP's. I love the Cafe Au Lait mitts. Such a neat pattern and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you've been crazy busy! I love all the patterns, especially the mittens. I'm just about to start a mother's day present for my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just queued the Cafe Au Lait mitts -- yours are beautiful! (I've read four or five WIP posts this morning and have already queued 3 new things. This could get scary.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I am not the only one that knit multiple WIPs at once. I especially like your Monkey socks and those cafe au lait mitts. What a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly are busy with a nice range of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Café Au Lait Mitts are absolutely beautiful - both the color and the pattern!!! Mom is going to be thrilled. :-)

    And you have a lot done for just casting on the night before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't cables fun? I just love watching them happen. LOVE LOVE LOVE that blue! Also, the Monkey socks look like a lot of fun to knit, too.

    ReplyDelete