Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I’ve been favorited (for the first time)!

I've finished knitting up my Provence Broken Rib Tank- and yes, this now means that I have yet another item to seam up before I can call it finished. I think I'm going to wait until Dead Week (the week between the end of finals and graduation) and schedule a Seaming Day. Look how pretty it looks, though, even unseamed!

I noticed that someone favorite my project for this on Ravelry. It's my first Rav project to be favorite! I'm inordinately excited about that.

I love the way the ribbing looks. Here's a closeup:

I'm on the toe of my first Cables and Ribs sock. It's looking nice so far, although I have the feeling I'm going to get Second Sock Syndrome with this pair.

I've also started working on the Thira halter from Knitty Summer 2008. I'm about four inches into it here. I'm knitting it up in the Elann Esprit that I got with my last mail package. It's interesting to work with- very stretchy!

Closeup:

No comments:

Post a Comment