Monday, April 13, 2009

Technology Crisis!

I've been dealing with a bit of a crisis- my computer has seemed on the verge of dying for awhile, so for the past month or so, I've been saving everything to a flash drive rather than to my hard drive. Guess what died last night? I'll give you a hint- it was not the computer….

Anyway, I've been a bit remiss with posting the progress I've been making with the yarn I received the other day, so on to the updates (I've been doing a lot of knitting to distress from the flash drive thing).

I changed my mind about the sock pattern- I've been working on Cookie A.'s BFF sock pattern, instead. As they're for me instead of a BFF, I'm calling them my Cables and Ribs socks.

I love the way this pattern is working up. Look at those cables! I love cables- they look so complicated and fancy!

The Provence Broken Rib Tank is also coming along nicely. I'm almost to the point where I can start the sleeve shaping for the back. I'd be there already, except that I messed up a stitch and had to rip back.

No comments:

Post a Comment