Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday 7/4/12

First of all, happy Fourth of July!  Now onto the knitting:

I'm still working on my Radiance shawl. I'm about 70% of the way through, but my progress feels like it is slowing down a bit.  The rows have 608 stitches, so it feels like each one takes forever to finish!



I've started another KAL- the Honey Bunches with the Irish Girle Knits Designs Group.  I'm knitting it in Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome in Peacock.



I love this colorway, and I've been waiting for the perfect project for it.  It's a little bit too variegated for a super-complicated lace shawl, so this simpler project seemed like a perfect way to showcase the colors.  So far, I've finished the first garter stitch section.



Last but certainly not least, I'm still enjoying knitting the Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl with the Wendy Knits Group.  This is what it looks like halfway through Chart C:


Maddie wanted to help show off my work:


 What to see what everyone else has been working on this past week?  Head on over to Tami's Ami's WIP Wednesdays.

1 comment: