Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday 7/25/12

I’ve bound off two shawls since last week!  These are the Wendy Knits Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl and Radiance.  As you can see, I still need to weave in ends and block, but then they’ll be done.   I’m hoping to persuade the boyfriend to do an FO photoshoot this weekend, so look out for these on future FO Fridays (it’s about time I had something to share for one of those!)




I’m still knitting along on Honey Bunches (which, for some reason, I keep wanting to call Honeycomb- not sure why).  This is my travelling knitting.  It’s so very simple, even on the lace sections, that I can easily put it down and figure out where I left off.  I’m on the third garter stitch section, so I’m getting closer to the end.





I’ve also brought the Ubiquitous Kate back out of its short hibernation, and am really enjoying working on it again.  I love knitting lace, but the purl design is a fun change.  With three other shawls also on the needles, I really didn’t have time to work on this one, but now that I’ve bound off two, this one is back in the mix.  I’m in the middle of the final chart repeat, then I will need to pick up about a gazillion stitches for the ruffle.





What is everyone else working on this week?  Head over to Tami’s Amis WIP Wednesday to find out.

6 comments:

  1. You have been so busy. Love the look of all your shawls and look forward to see some on FO Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yarn you are using for Honey Bunches is beautiful. Friday can't come sooner so I can see the shawls in all their glory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Honey Bunches is looking gorgeous already! FOUR shawls! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Honey Bunches pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing your Kate finished, I've been wanting to make that project for a while. Ruffle is a little terrifying indeed so I hope it goes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete