Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I've been knitting less since I adopted Madelyn (playing and cuddling with my new baby have taken precedence!), but I've been going a little nuts without my knitting time, so I'm trying to make time for it again.

First up is my Girl Friday sweater.  I have been working on this for quite some time.  I've finished the fronts, the back, and one sleeve- once I finish this second sleeve, I can seam and do the collar.  I'll also get to pick out some pretty buttons to go with it.




When my mother helped me move into my new apartment, she forgot to bring a scarf, so she borrowed my Summer Mystery Shawlette.  She loved it so much that she asked for one of her own, in red.   Her birthday is coming up at the end of the month, so I want to make sure to get it done before then.  It's almost done now; I just need to weave in the ends and block it:


Apparently, I am not allowed to take photographs that don't feature Maddie....
 This post is a part of Tami's Ami's Work in Progress Wednesdays.  Head on over to see what everyone else is working on!

1 comment:

  1. Madelyn looks absolutely adorable. I'd be okay with a Maddie picture with each post ;) How thoughtful to make a shawl for your Mom! Sounds like you're going to be done well ahead of schedule.

    ReplyDelete