Sunday, December 20, 2009

All Snowed In

We got 17 inches of snow yesterday. That is a lot of snow, people. Alright, maybe not to folks from way up North, but to someone who's only ever seen a couple of inches at a time, that is a lot of snow.



I'm trapped at my grandparent's house (the rapid move-out from my apartment is a story for another time). While I am bored out of my mind, I am, at least, enjoying the scenery outside.

I have to say, I'm pretty damn impressed by the icicles:


This is the back deck. Note that the snow is higher than the seats of the chairs:


I am amazed at the way that cars got snowed in:


I'd never actually seen a snow plow at work before:


Doesn't it look like these plants should be coming up from a dune, rather than a snow mound?


I also took several pictures of the prettyness on my walk:

No comments:

Post a Comment