Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blog Overhaul

As you can see, I’ve been rather neglectful of the blog lately.  I’ve decided that it needs an overhaul, so I’ve decided to make some changes around here.

I’ve started with a new name: Knits, Cooks, Cats, and Books.  I think this pretty accurately represents what’s going on in my life right now.  My main hobbies are knitting, cooking, and reading, and of course my cat, Madelyn, is a huge part of my life.


I’m going to try to participate more often in Work in Progress Wednesdays and Finished Object Fridays, but I’m also going to try out some new posting topics, too.  These may include book or movie reviews, recipes, and stories about Madelyn’s antics (and that little hellion does manage to get herself into a lot of trouble!)  I may also post to let you guys know when I find a cool giveaway somewhere on the internet.

I’ve also started a twitter account- you can find me under @ACraftyKnitter.


I’ll start posting again week after next- this coming week, I’m on vacation in Orlando!



In the mean time, enjoy a gratuitous cute cat picture. Please ignore the boyfriend's socks on the ground. Look how well Maddie is getting along with Zoey (the boyfriend's cat!)


No comments:

Post a Comment