Monday, September 13, 2010

Dog time

I had a great time this weekend- I went home to visit my parents and the dogs! This is Napoleon (Po for short), a Miniature Chihuahua who visits very often. When I'm home, he quickly decides I'm his favorite person and follows me around the house (seriously, Po, I promise I can go to the bathroom by myself!)


Poor Po scratched his eye up a bit- they bug out so much that it's really easy for him to do. He looked like this most of Saturday, but looked better by Sunday.

Mia, my lovely white fluffball, is my baby. My parents finally gave into my pleas for a dog when I was in eighth grade, and she's the result. She normally looks happier than this, but she hates having her picture taken.


I didn't get much knitting done because Po demanded my attention all weekend. He's not a puppy anymore, but he still wants to Play Play Play all the time!


My father and I took the "Kids" as we call them collectively, out for a nice walk on Saturday morning. Both of them behaved themselves beautifully.

Later that day, we got to visit Mia's best friend, Emmy, at the park.


Emmy and Po played like crazy.


Mia, on the other hand, prefers to explore by herself.


It was a great weekend, and I am so glad I got my dog time in!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post! Po is a doll. I would love to have a chihuahua, but I think my cats would not like that.

    ReplyDelete